June 30, 2011
Welcome to Esley Kate!
I'm taking a second to let the name and the idea sink in (what do you think of the name, Esley Kate? A pseudonym, of course). For the past few years, I've been listening to everyone preach, you need a blog — to share your feelings, to determine who you are as a person, to use when applying for jobs, to share things that you like, to start a following, to promote yourself on social media with updates — you get the point. Every time, I just shrugged it off. I don't need a blog. I don't have time to write. I won't update it. I don't like the design of the blog. I don't have anything interesting to say. I'm shy, whatever excuse I could come up with. Let me say that I do believe it's not worth starting a blog unless it's a blog you're going to invest in. That said, I'm not saying this will be a good blog, but I'm going to try my hand at it for those of you back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment